Abroad Jobs | Urgent hiring for the world’s largest oil & gas company in Saudi Arabia. Vacancies are in very large numbers, Client Interview is soon. All Candidates should at least 8 yrs of solid experience required in a similar role & industry with a bachelor’s degree qualification, All Interested candidates can send their CVs & all relevant document to the email address provided by the Consultants.
- Safety Officers/Field Compliance Officers (required in large numbers)
- Engineers: Process MFC Specialist Process / Polymers Specialist / Instrumentation & Process Control / Mechanical – Fired Heaters / Mechanical – Rotating Equipment. Mechanical -Static Equipment / Piping / Process Ammonia Specialist / Process C4 Specialist / Process FCC / Process Hydroprocessing / Process MFC Specialist / Process Polymers Specialist / Process Pygas & Aromatics specialist / Process MFC Specialist.
- Advanced Process Control Engineer
- Process Analyzer Engineer
- Contract Advisor
- Contract Planner
- Cost Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Estimation Eng
- Field Verifier
- Curriculum Designer/Developer
- Mechanical Inspector
- Sr. Inspectors
- Instrument Engineer
- Logistic Coordinator
- Compressor Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Planner
- Materials Coordinator
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metering Instrument Engineer
- Plant Console Controller
- Supvg Oper Oil/Gas
- Digital Transformation Coordinator (Data Sinc.)
- Ind Cmptr Eng III
- Solution Architect | MOM Engineer
- Sr. Process Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Quality Coordinator
- Refinery Planning Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Compressor Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Scheduler Engineer
- T&I Planner
- Vibration Technician
Experience: All Candidates should have experience of 8 yrs in the gulf with relevant fields.
Eligibility: All Candidates must have ITI / Diploma / Degree in their relevant fields.
Salary Descriptions: Attractive salary with other essential benefits provided by the Company.
Note: All Interested candidates can send their CVs & all relevant documents to the email address provided by the Consultants.
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Consultant Name: Rajab Manpower Consultants
Address: 301 Asian House, 118, Modi St, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Apply for the Gulf Interview in oil & gas Construction work in Saudi Arabia
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this job position please send your updated Cv, education certificate, experience certificate, and copy of the passport in PDF format to the given email address. Don’t forget to mention the job position in the email subject line.
इन नौकरियों की पद के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए अपने अपडेटेड सीवी, शिक्षा प्रमाण पत्र, अनुभव प्रमाण पत्र, और पासपोर्ट की कॉपी Pdf फॉर्मेट में दिए गए ईमेल पते पर भेजें। ईमेल के सब्जेक्ट में नौकरी की पद का उल्लेख करना न भूलें।
टेलीग्राम ग्रुप ज्वाइन करे – JOIN
Download Android App – Download
More Abroad Jobs in Saudi Arabia