Assignment abroad times 2020: Hiring for ICMS Company for their Sabic Warehouse Project – Jubail (Saudi Arabia). Interested candidates send your updated Cv and supporting documents to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Position: Cycle counting technician
No: 10 nos
1) Candidates should have Diploma/Graduate with Min 5-7 Years of work exp in material counting of items infers the count for the whole Warehouse.
2) Candidates must have good experience in SAP system & Material counting.
3) Coordinate with warehouse staff to select storage bins according to storage type for the counting process.
4) Generate the counting document from the SAP system and conduct physical count with reporting the count results.
5) Report all cycle count observations (Miss located items, damaged items, expired, unknown, incomplete, unit of measure issues, or different materials).
6) Post the count result in the SAP system to obtain the discrepancy results. In case of discrepancies, re-count document to be generated and start physical re-count for discrepancies with entering the results of re-count.
7) Report all discrepancies to the warehouse on a weekly basis for further investigation & feedback and update discrepancy in SAP system.
Facilities: Free accommodation + transportation + medical
Duty hours: 8 Hrs
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Recruiting Agency: RK Gulf Travels, Bhilai
NOTE: Flight start after covid19 lockdown I visa processing will be started when open Saudi embassy & international air flights only short-listed candidates allowed for final skype interviews with delegates.