Firmware Developer | Urgently Hiring for the latest Jobs for Firmware Developer in Montreal, QC. Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology and electric vehicles in a company that is a leader in renewable energy? This is not only a chance to work in a rapidly expanding industry, but it’s also a chance to lead the team to success by contributing to the final product and taking advantage of a huge growth opportunity. A Firmware Developer is needed by High Tech Genesis to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will create and deliver control software modules for bare metal STM32 platforms for renewable energy technology, such as solar power, home monitoring, and more.
- Firmware Developer.
- 4 years of expertise in bare metal programming and embedded C software development
- Three years of experience writing embedded C code for the STM32 or another ARM-based microcontroller.
- 1+ years of expertise with Jira or Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- 2 years plus of expertise:
- With hardware buses, peripherals, and microcontroller architectures (i2c, SPI, can, PWM, etc.).
- Fixing hardware and software issues
- Showed the capacity to modify control algorithms on a simulation platform and port to microcontrollers in a finished product.
- Being able to speak and write both English and French is a plus
- You must have the legal right to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
- High Tech Genesis Inc. promotes diversity in the workplace.
- HTG will offer accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Salary Descriptions: Excellent salaries along with other essential facilities are provided by the Company, & The pay is in line with experience.
Note: All Interested candidates can rush their CVs & all relevant documents to the email address provided by the Company.
Job Location: Canada.
Company Name: High Tech Genesis
Address: 2781 Lancaster Rd Ste 100, Ottawa, ON K1B 1A7, Canada.
Click Here to Apply: Click Here
Apply for the Quality Assurance Manager | QC Inspector – Canada Jobs
More Latest Jobs in Canada