General Clean-up Worker | PeopleReady – Milton, Ontario – Canada is currently hiring for the position of General clean-up worker. All Candidates should have experience in their respective fields and be qualified for the positions for which they are applying. The Company offers outstanding salaries as well as other valuable benefits. All interested individuals should Query Links provided by the Company. CVs are not required for selections. Staffing. The company are aware of it. because Company has nearly 30 years of experience placing people to work through staffing solutions. PeopleReady is the top provider of industrial and on-demand staffing services in North America, whether you’re looking for work or need employees for your company.
A PR 1330498/ General Clean Up Worker position is currently available at The PeopleReady in Milton, Ontario, L9T 4X6.
- General Clean-Up Worker.
Experience: All Candidates should have Experienced in their relevant fields.
- Preferably with prior cleaning experience.
- Candidates need to be very organized and take pleasure in their attention to detail.
Eligibility: All Candidates must have Qualifications relevant to their Positions.
- The choice between long-term positions for reliable work and short-term positions for extra money.
- For many of our vacant roles, we provide next-day pay.
- The flexibility to work when, where, and however often you want.
Important Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Furniture and equipment should be dusted and polished.
- Cleaning the woodwork, walls, ceilings, and windows.
- Cleaning the areas the supervisor has designated
- Rug, Carpet, and Upholstered furniture vacuuming
Salary Descriptions: The Company offers outstanding salaries as well as other necessary benefits. This position pays between $15.50 and $17.00 per hour.
Note: Fill out our application to start working with PeopleReady right away. In case you missed it, applications do not require resumes!
Job Location: Milton, ON – Canada.
Company Name: PeopleReady
Address: 30 A Kennedy Rd S Unit #3, Brampton, ON L6W 3E2, Canada
Apply for the Job: Click Here
Apply for the Assistant Store Manager – Jobs in Edmonton, AB – Canada.
To apply for this job position please send your updated Cv, education certificate, experience certificate, and copy of the passport in PDF format to the given email address. Don’t forget to mention the job position in the email subject line.
More Latest Jobs in Canada