Gulf jobs – Job vacancies for technicians in a leading telecom company, Saudi Arabia. Interested candidates with related experience send their Cv and relevant documents to – email@example.com.
Qualification: 03 years ITI / Diploma in electronics / electrical / networking / it with similar work experience. Fluent English & Arabic language knowledge will be a plus. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed, mission-focused. Possession of a valid driver, the license will be a plus. Candidates with similar work experience and Saudi return will be highly preferred.
- Fiber to the home installation and repair (FTTH/I&R).
- Experience in all types of (Fiber/Copper/Electrical etc.) Cable pulling, Piping/Trunk, Cable tray installation, Termination/Splicing, Testing, Labeling, Switches, Routers, Low voltage electrical outlet installation, connection to the electrical panels, etc. For both outdoor/indoor.
- Experience in how to use the basic electronics/electrical tools such as Multimeter, OTDR, power meter, VFI/VFL & splicing machine, etc.
- Experience in structured cabling, CCTV installation, Racking/Stagging/ Organizing, cabinet assembly installation, etc.
- Installation and maintenance of printer/copier/ scanners and other office equipment.
- Interact daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers to manage work in a timely and professional manner.
- Operational requirements dictate 24/7 support; work will not be limited to weekdays.
Age: 22-23 years
Consultancy: R.K International, New Delhi
011-45335534 (Mr. Rakesh) / 011-45335527 (Mr Thakur) / 011-45335522 (Mr Negi)
Similar Gulf Jobs
- Electrical & Electronic technician jobs in Saud Arabia – Click here
- Electrical Technician jobs in Qatar – Click here
- Gulf jobs – Electrical Technician jobs in Dubai – Click here