Jobs in Dubai for Office Administrator. Interested candidates can apply Online.
Job Responsibilities –
1.Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
2. Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
3. Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
4.Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
5. Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
6.Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
7. Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
8. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree holder.
2.Proven experience as an office administrator.
3.Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
4.Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
5.Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply – Apply Online