Riyadh metro jobs in Saudi Arabia. Job vacancy for a Metro/Railway project in Saudi Arabia. Interested candidates check details and send your updated Cv and supporting documents to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Position and Description:
1) Maintenance of way plant operator – Plant operator qualifications must. English knowledge must. Knowledge of railway signals, train operation, and mechanical visual inspection and light machine maintenance work is desirable. Full training will be given.
2) Mechanical/Electrical engineer – Candidate must be experienced in railway or metro projects.
3) Team leader – Candidate must be a minimum of 2 years of related experience. English knowledge must.
4) Track inspector – English knowledge must. Pa & track inspection course must. Candidate must be a minimum of 2 years of track maintenance experience.
5) Track welder (aluminothermic & arc) – candidate must be passed thermic & arc welding training courses. Candidate must be 2 years of related experience.
6) Structure technician – Candidate must be experienced in railway or metro projects. Candidate must be a minimum of 4 years of experience in metro/railway projects.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/Diploma (civil or mechanical).
Min Experience: Candidate must be a minimum of 4 years of experience in metro/railway projects.
Age Limit: 22-40 Years.
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Recruiting Agency: R.A Travels, No.1, Kumaran Nagar, Wayalur road, near KVB, Trichy
Note: Candidate with related experience only can email us your Cv, experience & qualification certificates, passport copy & passport size photo. Don’t forget to mention applying for a position in the email subject.