Interested candidates with related experience can check details and send their updated Cv and supporting documents to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managing Cost Coding and Cost Project Setting up.
- Provide support to planning and contract teams associated with to claim.
- Undertaking Trend Analysis.
- Updating provision/accruals in ERP.
- Reviewing costs incurred on projects.
- Forecasting cost to complete through close coordination with the project team.
- Providing project managers with budget updates and costs to complete estimates.
- Compiling cost estimates on project change orders and analyzing subcontractor cost variances.
- Conducting risk analysis and proposing mitigation strategies relating to cost creep.
- HND / Bsc in Quantity surveying or equivalent in accounting / Engineering. Professional membership of a relevant recognized institute is advantageous (RICS, CCE, CCP, etc)
- 10+ years relevant experience in Oil & Gas, estimating, and Cost controlling with 5+ years of working experience in the Middle East.
- Held previous role such as Senior cost Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoke English.
- Experience in working on large-scale Oil and Gas projects.
Consultancy: A.M Overseas Mumbai