Gulf Jobs – A leading company, AL FANAR-KSA is hiring candidates for electrical panel & switchgear manufacturing for free at different job positions. The client interview is on 17th Nov. 2021 in Nashik. Shortlisting is in progress. Interested people can check the details given below
- Panel Production Foreman-candidates Should Have Diploma In Electrical With Minimum 5-7 Years Exp. In Panel Manufacturing. Able to Read Panel Electrical Mv Diagrams & Drawings. Must-Have Good Knowledge In Panel Manufacturing.
- Panel Wiring Technician-candidates Should Have ITI/diploma With A Minimum Of 4 Years Experience In Panel Wiring Components. Able to Read Panel Electrical Mv Diagrams & Drawings. Must-Have Panel Manufacturing Industry Experience.
- Panel Assembly Technician-candidates Should Have ITI/diploma With Minimum Of 4 Years Experience In Panel Assembly Components. Able To Read Panel Electrical Mv Diagrams & Drawings. Must-Have Exp. In Panel Assembly & Manufacturing
- Panel Qc Technician-candidates Should Have ITI/diploma With Minimum 4 Years Exp. In Panel Manufacturing Company. Have Good Experience In Quality Testing & Inspection Of Ready Panel Boards. (Panel & Switchgear Exper. Must)
- Panel Testing & Commissioning Technician-candidates Should Have ITI/diploma With Minimum 4 Years Exp. In Panel Manufacturing Company. Have Good Experience In Switchgear Testing And Commissioning Activities. (Panel & Switchgear Experience Must)
Job Location: SAUDI ARABIA
Salary: 1500-2000 SAR
Benefits: Free accommodation + Transportation + Medical + OT
Interview Date: 17th Nov. 2021
Interview Location: Nashik, Maharashtra
Requirements: The client has req. Only panel & switchgear manufacturing industry/GCC exp. Preferred.
Consultancy: RK Gulf Travels, Bhilai
Contact: 9179676993 (Don’t Call, only Massage) Md. Nishar Sir.
NOTE: Clients must have to be ready with their visa as there will be an immediate departure from Mumbai airport after shortlistings|Clients have to perform 8 hours of work per day + OT
HPW TO APPLY:
To apply for this job position, clients can send their cv, educational & experience certificates, and passport scan copy for the shortlisting process to the mail address along with their job position. Shortlisted candidates can attend the interview on the 17th of Nov. 2021 at Nashik. For any queries, concern to the contact details mentioned above.
More Gulf Jobs
- Gulfwalkin Interview | Required for FMCG Company in UAE
- Oman Job Vacancy | Urgently hiring for the Long-term project
- Long-Term Jobs | Required for Technicians in Saudi Arabia
- Aramco Project | Want for a reputed company – Saudi Arabia
- Dubai Recruitment | Facility Management | Das Holding Co.
- Saudi Jobs Vacancy | Industrial Electrician | Aramco Project