Graphic Designer Job | Urgently hiring for a reputed company for the position of Graphic Designer in Surrey, BC – Canada. All Candidates should have experience in their relevant fields, & must have Qualifications relevant to their positions. The Company provides excellent salaries along with other essential facilities. All Interested candidates can rush their CVs & all relevant documents to the email address provided by the Company.
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Experience: All Candidates should have experience in their relevant fields.
- Candidates must have earned a college diploma or degree in the desired field.
- Candidates should have at least one year of relevant experience, but more is preferred.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Choose the medium that will most effectively convey your message and create the desired visual effect.
- Create visual components that satisfy the demands of the clients.
- Create graphic components, layouts, and sketches.
- Create designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Calculate the time and material costs required to complete the graphic design.
- Set standards for photographers or illustrators.
- Plan the subcontracting process.
- Overseeing other graphic designers or technicians in the visual arts
- Carry out additional tasks as needed.
- Establish the general aesthetic, graphic components, and content of communications materials in consultation with the client.
- Able to create original design ideas while adhering to creative and artistic direction. It must be your passion to design.
- Coordination of all aspects of print, audiovisual, and electronic production
Eligibility: All Candidates must have Qualifications relevant to their Positions.
Salary Descriptions: Excellent Salaries along with other essential facilities are provided by the Company.
Note: All Interested candidates can send their CVs & all relevant document to the email address provided by the Consultants.
Job Location: Surrey, BC Canada.
Company Name: Media Monkey Studios Inc.
Address: 8120 128 St Unit 201, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1, Canada
Apply for the Jobs in Canada for Web Developer in Toronto Canada
How to Apply?
To apply for this job position please send your updated Cv, education certificate, experience certificate, and copy of the passport in PDF format to the given email address. Don’t forget to mention the job position in the email subject line.
More Jobs in Canada