Millworker | Hiring for Heavy Industrial Machine Millworker in reputed company – TCB Welding & Construction Ltd. in Brook, AB. Canada. All Candidates should have experience in the gulf in their relevant fields, & must have Qualifications relevant to their positions. Attractive salaries along with other essential facilities are provided by the Company. All Interested candidates can send their CVs & all relevant documents to the email address provided by the Company.
Heavy-duty industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, including fluid trucks and tanks, artificial hydraulic lifts, pressure trucks, hot oilers, oilfield rigs, and related machinery, must be installed, aligned, disassembled, and moved. Equipment and parts may need to be adjusted, repaired, or replaced as needed. Examine the equipment to look for anomalies and breakdowns. To determine the work that has to be done, read blueprints and drawings.Create and sketch out specialized pieces for powerful machinery.
Hydraulic and pneumatic systems should be designed, installed, troubleshot, and maintained. Utilizing lifting and hoisting equipment, such as cranes, jacks, and tractors. Use machine tools including lathes, mills, bores, drills, and hydraulic presses to create the parts needed for machinery assembly, overhaul, maintenance, and setup. making and fixing hydraulic cylinders.
- Heavy Industrial Machine Millworker
Experience: All Candidates should have 5+ Yrs of Heavy Equipments Experience in the Millwright Trade.
- Candidates must have Secondary school graduation.
- A millwright apprenticeship or four-year postsecondary training course is available.
- Heavy equipment experience in the industrial, agricultural, mining, and commercial sectors is advantageous.
- It is necessary to have a certificate of graduation from the training course or vocational/apprenticeship program. Additionally, the candidate must be willing to take and pass an Alberta Journeyman equivalency test if the Certificate of Graduation from a training course or vocational/apprenticeship program is from a province other than Alberta.
The chosen applicant needs to be skilled in the following:
- Hydraulic presses,
- Drill presses,
- Line bores,
- Horizontal bores,
- Milling machines
- Pneumatic systems,
- Hydraulic circuit design,
- Hydraulic pumps (operation & repair), systems, and cylinders as well as hydraulic hoses, tubing, and fittings,
- Pressure valves.
Salary Descriptions: Attractive salary along with other essential facilities are provided by the Company, $41.00 CAD per hour, 40 hours per week. It will be time and a half (CAD $61.50 per hour) after working 44 hours per week.
Benefits: Free Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement plan Contributions.
Note: All Interested candidates can send their CVs & all relevant documents to the email address provided by the Company.
Job Location: Brook AB, Canada.
Company Name: TCB Welding & Construction Ltd.
Address: 1 Silversage Road, Box 549, Brooks, Alberta, T1R 1B5.
How to Apply?
To apply for this job position please send your updated Cv, education certificate, experience certificate, and copy of the passport in PDF format to the given email address. Don’t forget to mention the job position in the email subject line.
More Jobs in Canada
- General Clean-up Worker | Milton, ON – Canada.
- Assistant Store Manager | Jobs in Edmonton, AB Canada
- Hiring for Canada | Technical Support Manager
- Hiring for Software Engineer | Cloud Developer in Canada
- Electronic Engineering Technician | Jobs in Canada
- Graphic Designer Job | Creative Designer – Canada