Quality Assurance Manager | Urgently Required for Oil & Energy Projects in Canada QC. From its Canadian headquarters to its global sales staff and manufacturing, FluoroSeal operates on a global scale. FluoroSeal is a prominent supplier of cutting-edge solutions to the flow control market with over 500 workers worldwide. Throughout its 38-year history, FluoroSeal has produced and customized a wide variety of valves, parts, and accessories for a number of different industries, including mining, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, power, and pharmaceuticals. Our customer-focused culture enables us to comprehend the complicated needs of the industry and adhere to the highest levels of quality, which is why our production procedures have earned ISO 9001:2015 and PED 2014/68/EU certification.
- Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager executes compliance at each level of the process, assures compliance, and puts quality standards into practice.
- Develops raw material standards through research into engineering and manufacturing needs, discussions and negotiations with suppliers, and the development of testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by researching product and customer needs with other management personnel as well as with engineers, technicians, and production workers.
- Establishes in-process product inspection standards by researching manufacturing processes and creating procedures for testing.
- Develops evaluation procedures, methods, and tests in order to establish standards for the handling of finished goods.
- By creating inspection and physical testing methods and procedures, institutions revise standards.
- Writing and updating quality assurance procedures results in the creation of a product quality documentation system.
- Enforces quality assurance rules, methods, and legal obligations to uphold product quality.
- Develops new product and engineering designs, production processes, and training techniques in conjunction with other management members.
- Assembles evaluate, and summarize data and trends to create reports on the quality of products and processes.
- fulfills operational requirements for quality assurance by assigning and scheduling work to employees and monitoring output.
- creates a quality assurance team by hiring, choosing, onboarding, and training workers.
- Conduct surveys to determine customer needs and make sure established quality standards are meeting them.
- Manages the performance of the quality assurance staff by providing coaching, counseling, and disciplinary action.
- ensures quality through organizing, observing, and evaluating work outcomes.
- maintains professional and technical knowledge through taking part in professional societies, reading professional publications, attending educational courses, and building personal networks.
- contributes to the team’s effort by completing pertinent tasks as necessary.
- contributes to the team’s effort by finishing necessary tasks.
Experience: All Candidates should have experience in the gulf in their relevant fields.
- B.A. or B.S. in the relevant field.
- knowledge of QA measuring and testing tools.
- understanding of legal laws and safety norms.
- working familiarity with the standards for quality systems.
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project Management, and Analytics programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015.
- Understanding of ASTM/ASME.
- dimensional, record, and visual inspection expertise
Salary Descriptions: Attractive salaries along with all other essential facilities are provided by the Company.
Company Type: Oil & Energy.
Note: All Interested candidates can rush their CVs & all relevant documents to the email address provided by the Company.
Job Location: Canada
Company Name: Fluoroseal Group.
Address: Canada, QC.
Apply for the Data Science Jobs – Jobs Opening in Canada
How to Apply?
To apply for this job position please send your updated Cv, education certificate, experience certificate, and copy of the passport in PDF format to the given email address. Don’t forget to mention the job position in the email subject line.
इन नौकरियों की पद के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए अपने अपडेटेड सीवी, शिक्षा प्रमाण पत्र, अनुभव प्रमाण पत्र, और पासपोर्ट की कॉपी Pdf फॉर्मेट में दिए गए ईमेल पते पर भेजें। ईमेल के सब्जेक्ट में नौकरी की पद का उल्लेख करना न भूलें।
टेलीग्राम ग्रुप ज्वाइन करे – JOIN
More Latest Gulf Jobs in Canada